We are a South African-based supplier of remanufactured ink and toner cartridges, in strategic partnership with Clover Imaging Group (CIG) – the world leader in this field. Our solutions are:
- Innovative and of the highest quality
- Abide by sustainable practice, by reducing the carbon footprint.
- Our products are 100% remanufactured and are 100% IP compliant.
- Product excellence and service guaranteed, we can assure superior quality, sustainability and reliability.
- Provide our customers with the best products by integrating quality, reliability, environmentally sustainable products and total value for money.
- Our core target market is: Resellers, integrators, solution providers, the IT market and Managed Print Services (MPS) industry.
Strategic Alliance – Clover Imaging Group
CIG was originally founded as a toner remanufacturer located in Illinois, United States in 1996.
The Advantage of alliance with CIG
- Alliance with a Global leader
- 100% post-production testing of all products – gives true measurement of quality
- Superior product that at least equal to that of an OEM with a failure rate of less than 0.5%
- No patent infringement whatsoever
- Access to world class Research & Development (R&D) – investment into in-house technological innovation, robotics & automation
- Signiﬁcant cost savings
- Full warranty and product support
- Environmentally sustainable product
- Highest certification level
- Speed to launching new product models
- Provide not only environmental but also economic benefits to the client.
CIG encompasses the most powerful portfolio of products, services and solutions in the marketplace today.
Be Part of the Change
The demand for plastic is growing at unprecedented rates and while this continues, we are standing on the front row of the greatest, most unprecedented, plastic waste tide ever faced.
However, durable and very slow to degrade, plastic materials that are used in the production of so many products all, ultimately, become waste. Up to 13 million tons of plastic waste end up in the ocean each year; by 2050, there could be more plastic in there than fish. Plastic, whatever its nature is Globally the no 1 waste issue.
Environmental responsibility has gained significant momentum in light of dwindling natural resources, unmanageable waste deposits and consumer consciousness to select products which are sustainable and recyclable. The re-manufacture of cartridges has the benefit of ensuring a steep decline in waste deposits and a significant reduction in volatile contaminants being absorbed by ground, air and water.
Each year more than 60 million kilos of cartridges are discarded, while the average toner cartridge can actually be remanufactured more than once. Remanufacturing a toner cartridge means that it is reused and recycled. Our range of remanufactured toner cartridges are truly an eco-friendly alternative. If the products purchased reach their end of life, simply return them to us and we add them to the recycling loop.
Think green, act green!
South Africa sells an estimate of 11 million cartridges every year and only about 30% of these are recycled. This means an alarming 70% end up in landfills.
Toner and ink cartridges that land up in landfills cause severe environmental damage as they leak toxic chemicals and hazardous waste materials into the soil, causing alarming damage to our ecosystem. Making recycling even more important as this can save up to 40 million liters of oil every year.
By choosing to sell remanufactured cartridges you can make a 44% smaller environmental footprint over purchasing an OEM cartridge. Every saving achieved benefits the cause of being more environmentally conscious, thereby conserving our valuable planet.
Dataproducts vs Original Equipment Manufacture
You can: –
- Reduce the environmental impact by 51%.
- Decrease the energy demand by 48%.
- Use less materials by 79%.
- 44% of the natural resources are consumed.
Clover collection of cartridges and printer components
Research and Development through innovation of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Technology stats have change over the years.
Inkjet Cartridges – 37.4 Million
Inkjet Cartridges – 22.3 Million
Laser Cartridges – 23.7 Million
Laser Cartridges – 21.7 Million
Printer Components – 3.7 Million
Printer Components – 689,650
World Class Manufacturing
Partnering with Clover Imaging Group (CIG), a world-class remanufacturer with some of the largest and most technically advanced manufacturing facilities in the industry that has manufacturing facilities worldwide in Mexico, Asia and Europe, each CIG facility has the unyielding objective of producing products that meet or exceed OEM page yield, performance, and quality. While many remanufacturers are willing to sacrifice quality for cost – CIG does not.
Robotics and Automation
At the core of this superior manufacturing ability is robotics and automation. This investment means that every product is consistent with the quality of an OEM product.
- Increased accuracy, consistency, and efficiency
- Repeatability of high-precision processes
- Elimination of variability in processes with a dramatic effect on quality
- Built-in process versatility to support a nimble manufacturing environment
- Improved testing accuracy
- Reduced time to market new products
- 100% post testing of every cartridge
This has resulted in a product that performs as well as and may even exceed that of an original (OEM), but at a substantial cost benefit.
Research and Development
The importance of R&D and the value it adds to the finished product cannot be underestimated. In-house engineering has ensured that our products meet or exceed OEM specifications.
With 38 patented manufacturing processes, stringent attention is placed in the following areas;
- Secondary cleaning system
- Cartridge separation
- Ultrasonic welding Technology
- Doctor blade gapping & positioning technology
- Robotic alignment process
…and much more!
THE ONLY MANUFACTURER IN THE INDUSTRY YOU CAN REALLY TRUST
Due to R&D and the sizeable infrastructure investments, together with our strategic partner guarantee that our products and customers are protected from potential litigation. The entire R&D and Engineering team are dedicated to ensuring that OEM patents are not infringed upon and that every product produced is IP-cleared.
Resellers are fully indemnified against any OEM litigation.
As a company we fully indemnify our resellers / partners against infringement or patent transgressing.
Just as important is the differentiation between suppliers of aftermarket products who genuinely care and respect the industry and their customers and those who do not. The increasingly aggressive defense by the OEMs of their intellectual property rights has not just been confined to remanufacturers or producers but also the resellers of patent infringing cartridges. If those resellers have chosen to buy from remanufacturers producing illegal product there is no protection from potential litigation. This legal pursuit by the OEMs has been gathering real momentum in recent years and is only expected to intensify.
All rights reserved. All trademarks referenced are property of their respective holders and are used for identification purposes only.
What’s the difference?
A new cartridge, which is produced by the original printer manufacturer (OEM) and sold under the same name.
A cartridge that undergoes a complete rebuild under strict guidelines using technically advanced manufacturing facilities that are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. 100% of the internal components are replaced.
Other So Called Remanufactured Cartridges:
A used OEM cartridge that has been recycled (usually through a third party). Parts are cleaned and / or replaced (generally less than 75% of parts) with the toner refilled. The cartridge is therefore ready to be used again. Some products – although remanufactured – do not meet the standards of OEM in terms of quality, reliability, performance and IP compliance.
Newbuild/New Compatible Cartridges/Generics:
A newly manufactured cartridge that is NOT produced by the original printer manufacturer, but by a third party, and sold under a third-party trademark.
A newly produced cartridge that is NOT produced by the original printer manufacturer, but by a third party and sold under an OEM brand name.
“Drill and Fill” Cartridges:
Often referred to as a cartridge where the supplier drills a hole in the empty cartridge and refills the toner. This hole is then sealed, the cartridge cleaned and boxed for resale. Quality and reliability are very questionable.
- Our Dataproducts brand is backed by a comprehensive 3-year warranty
- Our products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship from date of purchase when stored, installed and used under normal
- The product is warranted not to damage any components when stored, installed and used in accordance with the recommended procedure of the product manufacturer.
- If our products fail to perform or meet your expectations during the warranty period, the product will be replaced, at no extra cost to the customer. Any sign of tampering with the product by non-CIG personnel will void this warranty.
- In the event of any damage caused solely or directly by our product, we will pay the reasonable cost of the service or repair.
- Should your device not be reparable, replace your device free of charge – using DataProducts toners and cartridges only.
We are 100% confident in our product quality and performance. As standard, we offer a warranty on Dataproducts from defects in materials and workmanship, for a period of 24 months, from date of sale. Furthermore:
- 100% Guaranteed Manufacturing Quality
- 100% Guaranteed Print Quality
- 100% Guaranteed Product Performance
- 100% Guaranteed Yield achievement. Based on international testing standard of a 5% page coverage.
- 100% Guarantee Support Your issue is our problem. We bear your costs
- 100% Guaranteed Printer Breakage assurance.
- 100% Guaranteed Printer replacement. Should the devise not be reparable we will replace the devise free of charge.